How Revibe Wellness is Different From Other CBD Companies
3 min read - by Ann Dailey
Recently, the world has been introduced to the wonders of CBD. Advertised as a miracle drug that can solve all of your medical conditions ranging from a simple headache to cancer. Roughly 90% of these medical claims are false and unfortunately this spread of miscommunication has led many consumers to try various CBD products that have had little or no benefit to them.
The truth is, CBD is a powerful natural remedy with many tested and proven benefits. This is one of the primary reasons why we created Revibe Wellness. However, because of all the misinformation being circulated, it was important for us to provide full transparency on both our product offering and the scientifically proven benefits that CBD can offer. We designed our product to specifically target pain, sleep, and mental wellness. These three medical benefits have been fully tested and proven through several FDA conducted clinical trials that can be found on the US National Library of Medicine’s website. Although it would be great if CBD could provide all of the benefits that other companies advertise, it is important to know the truth from fiction.
With that, we have provided a list of our core values for your review, which we 100% stand behind. Our goal from day one was to provide full product transparency, proper education on the real benefits of CBD, and to build ongoing and lasting consumer trust.
- Developed by medical professionals - We assembled a team of biochemists with a combined 25+ years of CBD clinical research to formulate Revibe Wellness. This was an important step in product development to ensure that we brought a product to market that maximizes the benefits of CBD to the user. Within the medical field, this is known as bioavailability, which is the amount of CBD that makes it into your body's bloodstream. Revibe Wellness tests at over 80% bioavailability whereas a majority of products in the market test below 20%.
- Grown at a licensed farm in the USA - The origin of CBD is extremely important and often overlooked. About half the products in the market include CBD grown on non-licensed farms or outside of the U.S. regulatory requirements. This means that there is a far greater likelihood that these products contain pesticides, heavy metals, and inaccurate potency values. The best way to confirm the quality of a product is by reviewing independent 3rd-party lab reports - ours can be found on our website. If a product doesn't have 3rd-party lab reports available for review this is usually a red flag and you should proceed with caution.
- Produced at an FDA regulated facility - Only about 5% of all CBD products in the market are manufactured at an FDA regulated facility, ours included. This will change in the future as the FDA brings stronger regulatory framework and enforcement to the CBD market. Due to the current limited regulations and enforcement, many companies take advantage of the most cost-effective manufacturing practices, often times resulting in inferior or even unsafe products.
- All-natural ingredients (organically sourced when available) - Even though it costs more to source ingredients that are all-natural and organic, it was important for us to do so. This product is placed directly on your body, therefore product safety is the number one priority. We carefully vetted all of our ingredient vendors and sourced only from FDA licensed facilities.
Our Customer Experience
- We’re not a subscription based product - One of the biggest scams that has recently been making its rounds online is CBD brands offering free products when all you have to do is pay for shipping. When you accept these terms, you are providing a credit card to pay for shipping but are actually being enrolled into their monthly subscription. On month 2 you receive a bunch of products that you didn't request and are charged, in some cases, over $200. These contracts are hard to cancel and many brands are intentionally scamming customers through this process. While not illegal, its extremely unethical. Revibe Wellness is, and always will be, a one-time transaction. We don't believe in a subscription model, especially one that is unethical.
- 30-day money back guarantee - It is important to us that our product meets and exceeds your expectations. If for any reason it doesn't, we stand by our 30-day money back guarantee. Plus, we cover all shipping costs.
- Free shipping - Regardless of transaction amount, we always provide free 3-day shipping.
Our Customer Support
- 24 hour live support - We are available 24/7 through phone, email, or online chat. No question should go unanswered. Whether it's about CBD, our product specifically, or you just want to say hello, always feel free to contact us.
- Educational resource library - Our website contains information on CBD as a compound and the specifics on how CBD scientifically helps with pain relief, better sleep, and improves mental wellness. Additionally, we have product specific information on Revibe Wellness including how it works, the ingredients, directions, and lab reports. We also have a free CBD-101 guide available through email.
- COVID-19 fulfillment - All of our employees are temperature scanned daily and are tested weekly for COVID-19. In addition to that, our packaging team wears gloves and face masks while fulfilling all requests. Lastly, we developed a strict sanitization protocol for all of our packaging supplies and packaging areas.
Our Charitable Contribution
During 2020, mental health cases have skyrocketed. The challenges that we have faced as a society during this year have put tremendous stress on all of us. Many people have been unable to cope with this added stress and unfortunately this has led to increased depression, anxiety, and even suicide. We believe that there is so much more research to be conducted on mental health to support a better quality of life for many of us. With that, we have committed a portion of our proceeds to the National Institute of Mental Health.
If you have any questions or just want to say hello, feel free to call us at 619-800-1838. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get started on your path to a better you with Revibe CBD. We look forward to meeting you!